This is for one 12" Brushed Aluminum Power over Ethernet (PoE) Analog Clock.
BRG Precision Products Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Analog Clocks are available in 12” and 15” sizes and have either a black polycarbonate case or a brushed Aluminum case.
PoE is a recognized standard (IEEE802.3af) for delivering power over an Ethernet cable. PoE uses a single CAT5 or higher Ethernet patch cable to provide both power and synchronized signals, which saves on installation costs and maintenance.
- Power Consumption: PoE, IEEE 802.3af compliant, 1W, 48v
- Operating Temperature: 32oF to 104oF (0oC to 40oC)
- Operating Humidity: 95% maximum, non-condensing
- Accuracy: +1 second
- 1 Year Warranty
- Web interface setup
- Uses any SNTP server as a time source
- Supports DHCP or Static IP addressing
- Easy installation and setup
- Support for any time zone
- Supports Daylight Savings Time
- Brushed Aluminum Case
- Shatter-resistant polycarbonate lens
- PoE Injector
- Double sided bracket
- Clock wall lock
- Custom Logo Dials